Yummy fun for everyone in our community! Individuals or groups of all ages are invited to create something edible that is book related. Entries will be judged in the following categories: Youth (up to age 16), Adult, or Family. Entries can be made out of anything, as long as it is edible.
We invite you to create and bring a piece of edible art related to books -- it can:
- Be a pun on a title;
- Refer to a scene or character;
- Look like a book (or paper, scroll etc.); or just
- Have something to do with books.
Rules of the Edible Book Contest:
- Everyone can participate: the young, the old, the professional and non-professional, residents and non-residents, and even groups.
- Entries must be book-related. Examples of this can be found online - just google Edible Books Contest or look at photos from the Seattle Edible Book Contest here.
- Entries can be made out of anything, as long as it is edible.
- Entries must be family-friendly.
- Participants can enter up to 3 entries.
- Registration is free!