Library Trustees Meeting
October 24, 2012 Minutes
Laurie Bryan, Mary Garland, Amy Markus
Meeting began at 8:55 am
Minutes of Sept. 26, 2012 approved
Treasurer’s report was approved.
· Children’s programming is on hold this Fall until Rennie has recovered from her shoulder injury
· Fuel oil price is up – this will be reflected in the 2013 budget
· Amy and Laurie presented the library budget request to the select board and had a good discussion with the board.
· Library has been very busy this fall with both kids using computers after school, adults using computers, and good program attendance.
· Amy is working on updating the investment policy
· Copier needs to be replaced – Amy is looking at options.
· We are continuing to explore options for a new sign for the front of the building
Next meeting is November 28th at 9 am.
Meeting adjourned: 9:30 am